ServiceNow Platform Lead
Forhyre is seeking a strong ServiceNow Platform Lead for an immediate need. This is a client-facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
- As a ServiceNow Platform Lead you will be responsible for working with business and technology stakeholders and product teams to develop and convey the
ServiceNow vision; define backlog; and deliver and sustain the end-to-end customer experience.
- The Platform Lead must also be able to partner effectively with a wide range of teams, including business leaders, delivery teams and external partners, to drive
- You will partner with IT leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities, and to identify and prioritize enhancements based on predefined criteria (return
on investment, productivity, compliance).
- Ensure timely escalation and management of technical and service shortfalls to relevant technical support teams for resolution and for future prevention.
- You will be accountable for overseeing the development of product backlog and actionable user stories for ServiceNow.
- Establishes priorities of the ServiceNow product backlog in collaboration with the IT leadership and Product Teams.
- Ensures the development of the life cycle view of the solution including the conception of its need, design and execution, and upgrade and/or replacement when
- Oversee the ServiceNow Platform and provides subject matter expertise for the CMDB, and ITSM, and Vulnerability Management modules.
- Accountable for designs, specs, implementation and program management for all projects in ServiceNow.
- Manages quality assurance rollouts and performs functional analysis to assess the robustness of projects recently launched.
- Accountable for planning, upgrading, testing, documenting, and maintaining the ServiceNow platform, ServiceNow modules and associated 3rd party integrations.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Seven or more years of ServiceNow technical experience
- A thorough understanding of the technical and business aspects of platform development
- A proven record of excellence in managing a solutions-driven team at a senior level
- The ability to meet strict deadlines
- A customer-focused approach to work, and the ability to translate often-complex requirements into decisive digital platform strategies
- The confidence to build lasting relationships and influence senior colleagues and clients from a wide range of backgrounds
- A flair for identifying and capitalizing on new revenue streams