Director Transformation & Future of Work
Are you a transformational leader looking for a challenging role where you can combine your passion for people and teams, along with your experience in solving business problems? Are you passionate about building progressive work experiences and strategies? Do you thrive on working with leadership teams to build inclusive and diverse work practices? Do you love to influence high impact teams to deliver significant impact? Do you have a passion for, and a track record of, pulling together teams to deliver on key business results that leverages and brings out the best in our teams?
If you answered yes to these questions, this role may be for you. This role will give you an ability to utilize your strong leadership and change management skills, drive complex cross-functional, transformational, cultural, and organizational initiatives and build on your passion to solve critical business challenges. Our people are critical to our success, this role focuses on the employee experience through transformation to a distributed first.
As a Director of Transformation & Future of Work you will lead a program/s across the Service Provider & Edge BU for our client that drive organizational transformation across the business in the areas of Future of Work, Diversity, and Inclusive Culture. You will ensure tight coupling between people, capabilities and outcomes that ensure that teams can thrive in a flexible model. You will be a change leader, working with a cross functional leadership team to develop, and implement a global distributed work strategy and find ways to expand the culture and approach to embrace distributed work. You will establish and drive adoption of programs to develop an inclusive culture and build practices to recruit, retain and develop a diverse workforce aligned with our clients values and objectives. You excel in program management, change management, communications, consensus building and enjoy leading teams.
- BA / BS degree; MA / MS / MBA degree preferred
- Strong organizational and program management skills to manage a wide range of incoming requests and responsibilities
- Demonstrated change management leadership
- Extensive experience leading transformational org/team initiatives in a Cloud Computing/SaaS environment/industry highly desired
- Ability to build trust and collaboratively work with stakeholders of all levels, and drive influence
- Clear and effective communication skills and ability to distill and convey information in a compelling manner
- Highly effective analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze financial, operational and business metrics, understand trends, and develop systemic
recommendations for action using analytic frameworks
- Strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results
- Capable of understanding technology, business and team dynamics
- Self-starter who enjoys problem-solving with little direct supervision and biased towards action
- Ability to learn quickly with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- High EQ, Empathy and strong listening skills are a must